- Should have extensive expertise in preparation of Financial statements under relevant GAAPs including analytical reviews
- Should be well versed with GL Close and Financial statement procedures
- Should have logical thinking embedded in daily approach to work
- Should be capable of picking new projects/assignments / process : Identify, Drive, Build & operate
- Qualification and basic requirements:
- CA/ICWA/MBA with at least 10+ years of post-qualification experience in accounting and reporting.
- Past experience of working in consultancy or organization of repute will be an advantage.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with business partners/customers
- Ability to bring analytical rigour, structure and solution to problematic areas.
- An excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of GL Accounting and Financial Reporting
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Financial Accountant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time