- Looking for Business Analyst having experience in Counterpart Credit Risk.
- Preparations of BRDs & FRDs.
- Work with business users across diverse functional areas to understand, document and analyze business requirements that drive the development and design of reports .
- Working on back testing or historical data testing and credit risk engines.
- Support the Credit Risk team with other ad-hoc or ongoing MI requests from Senior Management.
- Assist in the production of presentations to the Board, Regulators or visitor delegations.
- To assist with a number of ad-hoc projects in relation to Group Models development/implementation, risk systems initiatives, policy changes as /when required.
- Carry out periodic reviews and reporting of control issues to On-shore team for further review and escalation.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Financial Services/Stock Broking
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time