- Looking for a Business Analyst having FRTB experience.
- The BA role will concentrate on supporting MR component deliverables from both a business and project execution perspective.
- Develop the detailed business requirements, high-level solution design and FRD to a clear and unambiguous standard as a solid foundation for implementation by Software Delivery (SWD).
- The team tend to get involved with several market risk related projects primarily into FRTB (Fundamental Review Trading Books) at any given time whilst also assisting on wider strategic, regulatory and FO related initiatives.
- Promote visibility, understanding and approval of the requirements with all regional stakeholders at all stages of initiation and definition.
- Ensuring projects are delivered in a consistent manner and in such a way so as not to subvert the alignment to the target global operating model and to achieve it in an efficient manner
- Work closely with market risk managers, regulatory and risk analytics and system developers to define and agree detailed business requirements globally
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Financial Services/Stock Broking
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time