- The role holder must conduct credit reviews of identified higher risk counterparties,make suitable recommendations for further action to minimize potential credit losses.
- Analyze potential problem counterparties, make proper credit judgments, suggest methods to improve lending position and ensure that risks are thoroughly assessed by lending executives. This will involve development of appropriate strategies.
- Assist in managing and monitoring developments of lower risk problematic accounts
- oaintain effective working relationships with Relationship Managers and Lending Executives by delivering value added service and establish rapport and credibility.
- Implement operating procedures in line with the policy and procedures and ensure strict adherence to compliance and operational risk controls and regulatory standards, policies and practices; report control weaknesses, compliance breaches and operational loss events.
- Relevant experience in Corporate / SME Credit involving commercial credit risk, lending or credit analysis, loan review, loan workout, NPA management, etc., in a reputed Bank/ Financial Institution.
- In-depth understanding of accounting, financial analysis, credit products i.e. all fund & non fund based credit products viz. term loans, OD/CC, LC/BG, bill discounting, factoring, forex loans.
- Good knowledge of International Trade Financing, treasury / derivative products will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Corporate Banking
Role: Credit Manager-Corporate Banking
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time