We have an urgent opening for one of our clients - leading international bank, located in Bangalore.
*Apply only if you are available for F2F interview on October 27, 2018 i.e.,Saturday.
*Must have experience in Banking domain
Position : Senior Manager
Experience : 12 - 14 years
Location : Bangalore
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Be a part of an Agile team and contribute to the improvement of product.
- Track and maintain metrics such as code coverage, system performance and system security
- Contribute to design and implementation of application integration solutions.
- Contribute to implementation and enforcement of best practices related to standards and control of software code, testing and release management in messaging development.
- Analyse issues and fix them during production and testing.
Desired Skills :
- Experience in developing robust, distributed, scalable, high production quality applications.
- Experience in Test driven development, micro services, messaging middleware, Kafka, Akka, Java 8, Elastic search, Mongo DB, Netflix OSS, Docker, monitoring tools such as ITRS, ELK etc.
- Strong hands-on ability on application development using Java & relational database development, like Oracle, PostgreSQL.
- Be familiar with Continuous Integration methodology
Qualifications : Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
If interested share your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org along with following details:
Availability for F2F on October 27 ?
Salary: INR 15,00,000 - 25,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time